Is this blog for you?
In October 2010 I was BIG. An impressive 251 lbs or 114 kg. For a six foot, one inch 42 year-old man, it was not only sad, it was bad. I was dangerously obese.
Ten months later I was a trim, happy and healthy man of 183 lbs or 83 kg.
I lost weight because I ignored traditional health and nutrition advice and I took time to research alternative views. As a result I am not only lighter. My energy levels are back to what they were in my twenties.
- You have attempted to lose weight before but the results were disappointing or temporary.
- Your weight has got to the stage were medical professionals consider you obese or morbidly obese.
- Your energy levels are up and down and you tend to feel sluggish after meals.
- You suffer chronic discomforts, aches or minor physical impairments.
- You often have trouble sleeping through the night.
- At some point, you got allergies that did not affect you before.
- Your blood pressure has started creeping up, or it is already too high.
- You are diabetic.
On Primal Peter you will find a mixture of musings on my personal experience along with references to writings by experts I have come to respect. Most of them know much more about this topic than I do. My intention is to share how their wisdom has helped me. My hope is this will help you turn around your health also.
This blog reflects my personal opinions and experiences. None of the material I make available should be construed as medical advice, nor should it replace proper medical consultation. If this blog inspires you to start your own weight loss program, I encourage you to consult a medical professional. If you, your friends or your doctors wish to question or challenges any information on this blog, I welcome your feedback. Please leave a comment by the relevant blog article.