Must-See Video: Andreas Eenfeldt interviews Loren Cordain
On this blog you will find a number of videos by Andreas Eenfeldt (aka the Diet Doctor). His collection of video interviews is a great resource. Andreas has interviewed most of the leading lights in the Ancestral Health movement. Check out his YouTube channel here.
This week Andreas released a video interview with Dr. Loren Cordain who many consider the founder of the Paleo movement.
This interview covers the following topics:
- What the Paleo diet is and who can benefit from it
- The consequences of ignoring evolutionary biology in our diet
- Why saturated fat is healthy when part of a low-carb diet
- Why Dr. Cordain believes a vegan diet is unhealthy
- Why Dr. Cordain advises caution against milk products (but is OK with butter)
- How leaky gut, chronic inflammation and a range of auto-immune diseases appears to be linked